Friday 22 March 2019

Power Rangers...


"Please be quiet", I said to Mum, who  had the volume up really loudly as she watched the Power Rangers.
"What are you doing?", Mum asked me as I walked past her to find out what all of the noise was.
"Nothing, Im checking on what you are doing", I said.
"Aah watching Power Rangers..........", mum replied.

"I ooh aah bye the", I said.  I do not like Power Rangers at all. I tried to walk away and she grabbed my T-shirt, I couldn't go anywhere and had to sit down on the couch.
 "No you're coming back here, to watch it with me", said mum.
"Why?", I asked, trying to escape.
"I need company", said mum.
"Fine mum", I said.  I plonked myself down on the couch and began watching the dreaded Power Rangers with my mum.

After all that fuss, it wasn't too bad and I got to spend some time with mum.


                     

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Theo and I came from Kaniere School.

    I like how you added speech marks and it's like a story line of what happens. Also how you did that ending. Have you made any more blog post with story lines in them?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.