Monday 25 March 2019

Dear Ben Galbraith

Monday 25th March

Dear Ben Galbraith,

I am so thankful that you took time off your job to Google Hangout us in Room 1.  I am not surprised that you guessed Rori and I had drawn a king fish for our collaborative fish art.

I learnt it's not about getting all the fish. It's about getting as much as you can eat.  I also learnt do not be so greedy and do not pollute the ocean.

Thank you again.  I really enjoyed you knowing what our fish was, and also what it is like being an artist.  I hope you become the best artist that you can be.

from, 
Bay Bramwell

1 comment:

  1. What a great thank you letter for Ben Bay. You have learnt a lot of important key messages from Ben's Google Hangout with us and have created an amazing Kingfish art for our fish display. You should be very proud of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.