Thursday 13 June 2019

profile

Hi I am Bay. I am Māori. I have a brother, a mother and a father. I have a guinea pig called Ninja. I have a dog and her name is Sparky. I go to Wainui Beach School My mum is Māori my dad is Māori. I was born in Tauranga, New Zealand

I am good at running and sprinting. My favourite thing to do is swimming and playing soccer. My challenges are trying to score more than four goals in soccer. My goals for this year is trying not to call out on the mat.

I am looking forward to being the tallest in this class. I am happy that I stopped eight goals last soccer game. I am inspired by Lionel Messi.

I am good at running and sprinting. My favourite thing to do is swimming and playing soccer. My challenges are trying to score more than four goals in soccer. My goals for this year is trying not to call out on the mat.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Bay
    You put in some key information about you and your family. Maybe
    you should delete either your second paragraph or your last paragraph because they have the exact same sentences.
    Keep up the great work Bay - I can't wait to read more of your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.