Wednesday 25 September 2019

week ten recap

week ten recap


highlight kaboom

now kaboom  this was probably the best show ever since I started wainui beach school.
My favorite part was the start. They had two cups only two then they did some crazy stuff
 then they had three cups wah then water wow thats cool write but I think wait amagine how long that would take to practice ages write.

lowlight my speech


I don't think I writ enough and I barely looked up.  I got a cramp in my leg in the middle of it.   I did not have any time to practise.   there was lots of mistakes and I did not like it. did not make sense.  

highlight  tabloids









look at this team work everyone I did not make one lap without tripping over ha. my team was funny they always tripped over. I was mango 1 leader




the end horay


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.