Thursday 4 June 2020

back to school:week 8 šŸ˜Ž

We started school two weeks ago this blog is about going back to school.
Ah finally the end of the Covid-19 lockdown. that means we can go back to school and see all our friends again hooray!

But that also means we need to get back into the routine but that's ok. Now let's talk about the lockdown I reckon it was pretty good not too bad  for me I thought we were going to be stuck inside for a year well some countries might BUT I"M TALKING ABOUT NZ! Ok,...Ok.









3 comments:

  1. Hey Bay this is a quality blog post your spelling is on point you used fullstops in the right place this reminds me of my blog post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bay, it sounds like you are glad to be back at school. I like how you added quite a lot of information about your lock down and what it was like. That reminds me of what I was thinking in lockdown. Maybe you can add a capital letter to your title and a few in your blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Bay I really like your blog post it is very interesting. One thing I found was some spelling mistakes in your writing, next time you should check that. Your title also did not have a capital letter for your title. Why is the writing all in capital letters.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.