Wednesday 5 August 2020

Tonui \ Mindlab Making Games

Tonui \ Mindlab it's a really fun thing if you've been there before cool, but this is the 
time I went there so yeah, it was really fun.
 We arrived at Tonui \ Mindlab, we walked in and 
I nearly tripped up, wow I thought to myself I 
already know this is gonna be a bad day. So we walked 
into the room were I swear that over 200 people were in there so it was PACKED!!
 luckily me and my brother made it to two computers we sat down, yay I thought to myself finally.

 Then we started to play a space raider spin off on 
the computers  and then we started to code our game it was hard and really annoying but 
we had to make a sprite (character) it was fun, like fun fun I made gravity annoying to be 
honest it was also annoying to make something your character can walk on you have to go to scene
select base map floor and once you've made your background you can select wall selector 
then select the stuff you want to walk on then you have a game where you walk around. 

Pretty boring am I right now, what's that I hear you saying actually make a game
ok now for a little mini game. Make another sprite make it so when you press a it follows the player sprite and make the enemy sprite a projectile. When you touch the enemy sprite it ends the game and put in some stairs in a corner and make it so when you touch the stars you WIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.