Thursday 10 September 2020

my covid mask...

During Learning Through Play this week I made a covid-19 mask it took me overtime to finish it but then it was too small!     So I put some elastic on at home.  Overall cardboard nation is my favorite station out of junky monkey, loose parts, planet construction cardboard nation is my favorite by far, because you get to do whatever you what During Learning Through Play this week I made a covid-19 mask it took me overtime to finish it but then it was too small!     So I put some elastic on at home.  Overall cardboard nation is my favorite station out of junky monkey, loose parts, planet construction cardboard nation is my favorite by far, because you get to do whatever yo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.