Thursday 5 November 2020

Interschool athletics :D

 Now interschool athletics was really fun I don't normally get a placing but I try my best. now 200 meter sprints yr 6 boy's heat 3 my first race "on your marks, get set... GO!!! "
yes a good start I thought to myself sprinting ahead was Caiden I was in second place yes but as soon as I said that to myself  a guy overtook me from waikirikiri racing ahead I knew I had to come 3rd... boom crossed the finish line then a familiar face said good job Blake if you don't know my real name is Blake but then I thought the only people who call me Blake are my friends in my club rugby team that means its JP my coach hah that was a surprise but then the first place comer in heat four had already finished and came to me and I said wait a moment Archer  and it was Archer from my club rugby team so yeah that just about raps it up for my weekly blog post and remember never eat jelly beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.